Mak n' Me

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Night on the town

SO, last night I went out for the first time in a long time for a longtime friend's birthday. I was so excited to go out alone and look hot and have some drinks ... it was fun but my expectations were too high (sorry friend). It had nothing to do with her, or her friends, or the party ... it was just different. I got there and immediately ordered the martini I had been longing for, for almost a year ... and it wasn't as great as I remembered. The music was good but I'm so used to listening to Makayla's classical music mobile that my eardrums were pounding, I was tired, and all I could think about was the baby. It wasn't what I expected. But, I am greatful my friend invited me out and I got to be there for her on her birthday. Times they are a changin' ... I guess I'm not really a goer-outer anymore.

Here are some pix of Makayla and her bodygaurd (big cousin Noah) from a couple weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home